11.23.2014

A lovely little gift for my lovely little daughter - scrap book 2

The greatest gift a woman can have is to be a mother but, in this age of rush-rush we do not realize that and live our life mindlessly.One fine day we realize "Oh My God its time! It's time for my child to leave my nest and fly." My elder daughter is in twelfth grade and time is running...... how fast it flew. All those times when I used to cuddle her up, play with her are just left as memories.Kids grow up so fast. I realized that in the race of life, numerous special moments were lost. I realized I did not pay much importance and attention to giving her cards on birthdays. This realization swished off my sleep.........

I started a project and tried to work upon it only when she was either away or sleeping. While completing the project I went through an emotional roller coaster.


We parents watch our kids through out the years laugh ,cry and grow. 

And it is very very difficult to even imagine that someday we will have to let them go.

A seventeen pages scrap book came as a beautiful surprise to her.






















                                    A six fold card with special memories of her school days.

                                  A PRAYER FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

     




Each page and each fold surprised her and brightened her face which brightened up my day. 
I know the day will come very soon when she will move on but I want her to know our love for her will only be increasing as life goes on.
         
          


12 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW such a sweet creation you have made..I didnt know you had such a grown u daughter!! And Thank you for reminding me that time does indeed go so fast.!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

SD pooja said...

Such a lovely gift for 17th Birthday of a pretty girl ,Your daughter is going to cherish it !

P.S Thanks for the lovely comment n my post !

GHAZALA said...

Thank you sweeties for liking my work

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

so pretty! looks amazing :)

GHAZALA said...

Thanks dear nice to hear from u

Aishwarya said...

Oh My !!!! its simply simply superb. SHe'd cherish it.... Lovely girls. Can feel the love flowing through the pages...

GHAZALA said...

Thank you Ash for your sweet comment

Nisha Ajit said...

Awe-inspiring Gaza

Common Man said...

Beautiful...... no more words....
Only a Mother can create such things for her child.....

Dr Sonia S V said...

Dropping by to Wish you and family a Happy and Fantastic New Year 2015.
I am so thankful for all the support and encouragement you always find time to give me!
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

GHAZALA said...

Thank you Dr Sonia this year and all the coming years be full of happiness and peace for you, your family and for the whole world including me.

Yasmin said...

It's beautiful, Ghazala! And I have been so lucky to see it all. Every single thing about it speaks of your love for your baby girl. Masha Allah , she is wonderful person all, thanks to you. Lots of prayers and best wishes for you and your family !